1-day St. Petersburg Intro Tour
You are coming to St. Petersburg for just one day? Get the "most" out of your brief visit! Our 1-day tour will give you a comprehensive overview of St. Petersburg and take you to many spectacular venues including fascinating Peterhof Fountains and Gardens and the world famous Hermitage Museum.
This tour is VISA-free for cruise ship passengers docking in St. Petersburg for less than 72 hours.
Hermitage (early entry)
Church on the Blood
Peterhof Fountain Park
On Wednesdays, Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit Peter and Paul's Fortress and Cathedral instead. In the rare case, wherein a specific ship has a shorter time in port than normal, an inside visit to Church on the Spilled Blood is substituted with a photo stop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and personable guide for 1 day
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 1 day
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of still water (0.5L) per person per day
- All local taxes
- All port fees
- Visa Waivers for cruise ship passengers
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island
- Entry/Admission - The New Hermitage
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Narva Triumphal Arch Museum of A City Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Thanks. Recommended remuneration is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, separately.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
City highlights drive tour through the historical downtown with the nice views on the bridges, squares, palaces, the Neva river embankments, and Nevsky Prospect. Short walks and photo stops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The New Hermitage, Dvortsovaya Square 2, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum (early entry)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Guided tour of Church on the Spilled Blood
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Narva Triumphal Arch Museum of A City Sculpture, Stachek Sq., 1, St. Petersburg 198095 Russia
Subway ride and tour of the most beautiful Metro stations
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Drive to Peterhof Summer Residence
Guided tour of the Peterhof Fountain Park and Gardens
Drive back to St. Petersburg
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Michmanskaya Ulitsa, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199226
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will meet you at the port terminal with the sign "Palace Tour"Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.