1-Day St Petersburg PRIVATE Tour of Peterhof (Petrodvorets) skip-the-line
Take a half-day tour of Peterhof, St Petersburg’s most prominent and elaborate imperial estate. In a group of no more than six persons, explore the Lower Park, Grand Palace, and Upper Garden, each of which is extravagant in their own right.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- Tickets to Palace
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Visit the former summer residence of the Russian tsars and discover one of the most impressive palace complexes of the imperial age on a guided tour of Peterhof Palace and parks. Follow in the footsteps of Peter the Great and other imperial rulers as you admire the splendid stucco work and gilded carvings of the palace complex.
Learn more about Peter the Great and the monument he built in the early 18th century to celebrate the Russian victory over Sweden. Admire the lavish decorations of the Great Palace, including the Baroque and Neo-Classical decorations from the time of Catherine the Great.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Stroll in the imperial gardens and discover the interconnecting parks that line the shore of the Gulf of Finland. See some of the glorious fountains that are especially impressive from late May to mid October when they are turned on to rival the Palace of Versailles.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Saint-PetersburgPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.