1-Day Tainan Art and Leisure Tour
Kick back and enjoy the sites in Taiwan's oldest and quaintest city through cultural-creative sites that preserve Tainan's heritage. Explore Tainan's rich history and preserved nature sites with a calm ride down the Sicao Green Tunnel, Taiwan's "Mini Amazon Rainforest" formed by thriving mangroves. Then, explore the historic Anping Old Street, Tainan's oldest street, for some of the island's most authentic eats. Take a leisurely stroll through Ten Drum Cultural Park, a 5 hectare village recently revived by the Ten Drum Band. Formerly an area for colonial Japanese warehouses, the Ten Drum Band introduced Taiwanese drumming traditions to turn the park into Asia’s first drumming-themed art village with live performances (which you will attend), shopping, and attractions. Optional drumming classes are offered for your learning and enterainment on this tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Raft tour in Sicao
- Admission to Ten Drum Cultrual Park
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Sicao Fort (Zhenhai City)
- Entry/Admission - Ten Drum Cultural
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sicao Fort (Zhenhai City), No.381 Section 1, Xiancao Street, Annan, Tainan Taiwan
Enjoy a calm raft ride through Taiwan's "Mini-Amazon Rainforest," the Sicao Mangrove Green Tunnel
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Anping Old Street, Yanping St, Anping Dist, Anping, Tainan 708 Taiwan
You can have lunch at Anping Old Street, to taste the local food. (at guests' expense)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ten Drum Cultural, No. 326, Section 2, Wenhua Road, Rende District, Rende, Tainan 700 Taiwan
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon in Ten Drum Cultural Park, watch live performances, and explore the attractions. ( The traditional drumming class will be optional)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.