1 day tour Huacachina from Lima (Dunebuggy + Vineyards)
Come along to this fascinating full day tour from in Huacachina from Lima. We visit Tacama which is the oldest vineyard in southamerica and sample different types of wine and pisco (Peruvian Brandy) will being guided for an expert to learn about the whole process. At the end of the tour you have the chance to have a fancy lunch at the beautiful restaurant into the vineyard. After lunch we drive half an hour to Huacachina which has a gorgeous oasis and it's surrounded by huge dunes. We walk for 5 minutes in the sand until we reach the dunebuggy and this is when the fun part starts. During the dunebuggy tour we stop in the pick of the dunes to use the sandboards, take pictures and at the end have a nice sunset watching. Don't miss this adventure if you have one day available in Lima.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dunebuggy tour and sandboarding / 2 hours
- Guided tour in Tacama
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This is a full day tour from Lima where you have the chance to visit the oldest vineyard in southamerica, Tacama, located in the valley of Ica, 4 hours south from Lima. After a guided tour and lunch in Tacama we go to Huacachina which is a beautiful Oasis surrounded by an incredible desert where we will have a Dunebuggy tour through the desert, making many stops to practice sandboarding.
• Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
• Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up participants from their hotel / hostels from 6:30 am.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.