1 Day tour: Khustai National Park: Przewalski's wild horses
Travellers will see the amazing Przewalski (Takhi) horses wide diversity of birds at the Khustai National Park. The wide-open scenery is a message to the senses and great for photoshoots.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Khustain Nuruu National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khustain Nuruu National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Khustai National Park is the home to wild horses called Przewalski horses or Takhi, in Mongolian. The attractions in the park are not only wild horses but also the Park occupies a vast territory, so there are various of opportunities for outdoor activities such as bird watching, hiking, horse or camel riding, photo shooting and visiting ancient artefacts there.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick the travellers up from the hotel the traveller is staying in.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.