1 day tour of jinja and source of the nile
Enjoy a Short adventure on your Jinja Day tour and get a more insight about the source of the Nile,Jinja's Oldest Industrial Town as well as the African traditional and cultural beliefs at the Falls at Ssezibwa
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Ssezibwa Falls
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ssezibwa Falls, Mukono Uganda
We Pick you up from the Hotel or mentioned place of your Choice and head East to Jinja. Our first stop is Ssezibwa Falls, a breath taking cultural site with water falls and a Bambo Forest walk, where you get to learn more about the History and Cultural Beliefs of the Baganda Tribe who go there to seek for twins through traditional gods since the River is believed to be a Twin born River by a Human being. Take lots of Photos and enjoy a hike to the top of the Ssezibwa Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mabira, Mabira, Eastern Region
Later proceed to Mabira Rain Forest, for a Nature Guided Walk which is informative with lots of information about tree and Bird species. you are also able to spot some primates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
We later proceed to Jinja and take a boat ride to the Source of the Nile and take Photos after we sight the Speke Monument, Mahat Magandi Monument and continue our Boat ride to the Old and new Bridge for Photos. The guide will give you more information about Bird species that are common in this area. After our Boat ride,a stop at the Jinja New Bridge second longest in East Africa after go for lunch in Jinja Town. After lunch drive through the first industrial Town of Uganda Jinja Town telling you the historical facts. Later we head back to Kampala. On arrival we shall drop you off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your stated Destination and sett off for the day excursionAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.