1 Day Tour to Bacalar, Cenotes and 7 color Lagoon with lunch from Cancun
Fall in love with Bacalar, a place with a treasure of nature the Laguna de los Siete Colores that in addition to its unique beauty also keeps other surprising treasures such as the magical cenotes that surround it blue cenote, emerald cenote, black cenote and cocalitos; Also full of history with the pirate channel, ecotourism and beautiful landscapes with the Island of Birds and pamper your skin with a Mayan exfoliation with sulfur.
One of Bacalar’s most important tourist experiences is a trip to the cenotes. What undoubtedly makes the Bacalar cenotes special is that their natural splendor and the knowledge that they are almost completely unique and entirely naturally-occurring, making them extremely popular with weddings and photographers.
The 7-color lagoon extends peacefully and picturesquely next to the Bacalar village as a perfect setting for lovers of adventure and nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Dish to choose
- Lunch - At restaurant. Dish to choose
- Cenote Azul Admission
- Visit Cenote Esmeralda, Negro and Cocalitos.
- Visit to Isla Pájaros, Pirates Canal and Bacalar Lagoon
- Panoramic view of San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Town
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cenote de la Bruja
- Entry/Admission - Laguna De Los Siete Colores
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Bacalar Mexico
Get on the transport that will arrive at your hotel. Having picked up all the adventurers, we will take you to the road , because at 30 minutes from Chetumal, you will find Bacalar, one of the most beautiful magical villages.
It is a paradise place, where you can practice snorkeling, diving, swimming or sailing and also delight in its gastronomy by eating a fried fish or shrimp by the lagoon.
We will start this adventure with the arrival at cenote Azul where not only to cool off a little, you can enjoy a breakfast. The Blue Cenote is a natural wonder located at the entrance of Bacalar and on the roadside. This cenote has a diameter of approximately 200 meters and a depth of 90 meters.
The funny thing about this cenote is that it's outdoors and you can appreciate it from the road. Its view is amazing as it is surrounded by jungle and beautiful vegetation. Right at the entrance, there is a family restaurant, which welcomes you, and as soon as you enter you will notice the charming atmosphere that this place keeps.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote de la Bruja, Bacalar Mexico
We board the boat again and head to the Cenote de La Bruja, ‘the Witch’s Cenote’. Legend is that a resident Mayan witch living on the shores is how the cenote got its name. Otherwise known as Cenote Negro, which describes the dark color of the deep in contrast to the bright blue Laguna. The sheer drop from 2 to 90 meters makes this cenote unique in the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Laguna De Los Siete Colores, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
At the end of our tour of the Pirates Canal, we will return to the famous Lagoon of the Seven Colors. This lagoon is one of the main attractions of Bacalar, which is 50 kilometers long and two kilometers wide, the background soils, the different depths and the sun rays help the waters show an incredible diversity of blue colors.
The crystal clear water of Bacalar is beautiful, the fine white sand has on the banks an "abandoned pirate ship" that becomes an attraction to all tourists who visit this beautiful place. And finally you can take a sulfur bath known as a Mayan exfoliation that will leave your skin as new and extremely soft. When you download the boat you will have some time for yourself and know more about Bacalar in its center and park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
To complete the information we were given about the Pirate Channel and once again in the village of Bacalar, we will visit the famous Port of San Felipe, where you will know a little more about this fort and its history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
We will arrive at a restaurant where you can taste from the main menu a dish to choose from.
Afterwards you can visit more of Bacalar, walking through its main park and take that photo to remember this amazing trip. Bacalar is simply a paradise village that will fall in love with its small fishing houses where you will find a beautiful Green Blue Lagoon and the Ecotourism Park Uchben Kah, where you can swim, dive, dive or do quiet boat rides.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.