1 Day trip to Hike Mt Bisoke
Mountain Bisoke is among the peaks of the Virunga mountain ranges found along the border of Rwanda and Democratic republic of Congo. Mount Bisoke is a dormant volcano with a crater lake on its top.
Bisoke Volcano Hike (Bisoke Crater Lake) 12,175 feet (3,711 meters).
Inclusive in price:
Mount Bisoke Hike permit, Lunch with soft drink, Full time English/ French specking driver guide, Ground transportation by 4x4 wheel drive, Mineral water, Airport transfers.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Iby'iwacu Cultural Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iby'iwacu Cultural Village, Close To the Virunga National Park, Kinigi Rwanda
Gorilla Guardians is a Non-Profit umbrella organization that aims at improving the lives of reformed poachers and communities around Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park through provision of conservation incentives, supporting community enterprise development and livelihood based projects.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Onomo Hotel, KN1 Avenue, Quartier de Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.