1 Day trip to the Equator
An Equator is an imaginary line that goes around the planet in the middle and other outer space bodies. It subdivides the planet into two, the Northern and Southern Hemisphere. That is how the North pole and the South pole come about with the 0 degrees latitude.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
You will depart from Kampala and head for the equator along the Mpigi Masaka highway. Since it is a one day trip to the Equator, you will take your time and could set off by 7:30am. You will start off your journey/ safari traveling through the districts of Mpigi as your final destination will at Kayabwe on of the places the equator crosses Uganda.
The drive to Kayabwe should not take more than 2 hours as the distance from Kampala City to Kayabwe is not that far.
When you arrive there, you will be welcomed warmly by one of the tour guides who will at any time of the day elaborate how and why the equator is truly crossing through there.
There are also a couple of craft shops with interesting items that can be bought as souvenirs. With the experience done you shall have your lunch and maybe continue relaxing a bit and then head back to Kampala hence call it a day.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.