1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
7am Morning pick up from Hotel / Airport in Delhi and three hours drive to Agra visit The Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Friday Closed). And Agra Fort and drive to Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Your tour begins at 4am with a pickup from either the railway station, the airport, or your Delhi hotel.
You’ll arrive in Jaipur and you’ll visit the Amber Fort, which was the royal capital of the Kachhwaha clan until Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. You’ll also visit the Hawa Mahal—the most popular attraction in Jaipur—before spending time shopping in the local bazaar and seeing the city from street level.
Jaipur is known for its hand-woven carpets as well as its exceptional textiles, and you can watch as handmade silk carpets are crafted right before your eyes.
After visiting the Jaipur, you’ll make the four-hour drive to Agra.
Where you’ll break for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) before exploring the city’s sights.
Reach Agra and visit the Taj Mahal, and hear the timeless love story behind this UNESCO World Heritage Site. (Taj Mahal is closed every Friday)
You’ll climb in the car and enjoy the ride back to Delhi, where the tour finishes at 8pm approx with a drop off in your hotel/airport in Delhi.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.