1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Kochi with Commercial Return Flights
Pickup at 4:30am from Hotel or anywhere in Kochi and drop at Kochi airport Fly to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi Airport and drive to Agra 3 hours by expressway. Reach Agra and visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and take a Lunch break. If time permit some shopping in Agra. After Agra Sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop at Airport Fly to Kochi. Arrive in Kochi airport and drop at your Hotel or anywhere in Kochi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Kochi - Delhi)
- All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrances fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
4:30am pickup from your Hotel in Kochi and Transfer to Kochi airport flight to Delhi and flight depart at 6:40am approx for Delhi.
10am Arrive Delhi Airport and your 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
Reach Agra and first we visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal closed on every Friday)
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant (own expense)
After lunch we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Evening if Time permit we enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
At the end of your Agra tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport to return flight back to Kochi.
Arrive in Kochi, you will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped back off to your hotel in Kochi at 9pm approx.
Departure Point :Kochi, Kerala, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Kochi
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.