1 Day Tsavo East Special Offer Starting At Kilindini Harbor, Mombasa
Tsavo East National Park is one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya at 13,747 square kilometers. Situated in a semi-arid area previously known as the Taru Desert it opened in April 1948, and is located near the town of Voi in the Taita-Taveta County.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- game drives
- Park fees
- Drinking water during the safari
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
What's excluded :
- Personal items e.g souvenirs
- Hard and Soft Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
You will be picked approximately 0400 hrs. from Kilindini harbor and depart on your first leg of this wildlife adventure. Drive along the Nairobi- Mombasa road on a tarmac road for about 2 hours and then take a short break near the Bachuma gate for refreshments.
Thereafter, you will enter Tsavo East National park and start our game viewing drive particularly searching for elephants, Lions, Cheetah, antelope and other animal species.
Lunch will be at a restaurant overlooking the Tsavo plains.
After lunch, take another game drive within the Tsavo national Park to conclude this exciting full day excursion. A game drive as we head out of the park will bring the curtains down on a day you will remember for long time!
You will arrive Mombasa around 5:00 pm whereby you will be dropped at Kilindini Harbor.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travellers from Kilindini HarborPorts
- KILINDINI HARBOR
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.