1 day Vang Vieng Mountain & Valley Trek
This one day of trekking and caving take us across the 1500 m high ridge of Vang Vieng to remote places that even locals do not know much about. The beauty of the Limestone Mountains must be seen to be believed.
Approximately: 15 minutes transfer/ 5 hours trekking / 30 minutes caving
per adult from
1 day 6 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary
- Typical Lunch
- Drinking water serve on tour
What's excluded :
- Beverages, personal expenses and tips not listed as Inclusions
In the morning we pick up you at the Hotel lobby and we then We depart from the office in Vang Vieng and transfer 12km north to Phathao where the trek starts. We begin with climbing the steep mountains which lead us to some spectacular panoramic views! Near the top of the ridge lies the Tham Hok Cave, which we will take some time to explore; it contains some of the most impressive stalactites and stalagmites to be found in Vang Vieng. After we begin the descent down the far side of the mountain to where 'Secret Eden' is reached! Here is time to swim before returning to Vang Vieng.
• Vang Vieng, Vang Vieng, Vientiane Province
Departure Point :Vang Vieng, Laos
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Starts at : 09:00
- finishes at : 17:00
- Nb of days : 1 Day
- Transport : Private Local truck or "Songtheow"
- Activities : Trekking, Caving
- What to bring : Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Sarong for bathing, Mosquito repellent, Torch
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.