1-Day Visa-Free GROUP Tour in St Petersburg with Hermitage and Peterhof
Enjoy the perfect 1-day shore excursion for the first visit to St. Petersburg. You will discover the major highlights in a company of a professional and friendly guide in a small group (max. 16 travelers). This full-day program covers the most remarkable places such as the Lower Park of Peterhof, the Hermitage Museum, the Church on Spilled Blood and other sites. No need to worry about the visa, this shore excursion is visa-free. Traditional 3-course lunch in a local restaurant is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visa-free tour tickets that allow disembarkation in St Petersburg
- 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch
- All admission tickets per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Professional & friendly guide speaking English
- Port pickup and drop-off, transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- A bottle of water per person
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Port
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
8:45-9:00 - Meeting with the guide right in the port terminal (the exact time depend on your cruise arrival). The guide will be holding a City Break Tours sign.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
9:00-10:30 - transfer to Peterhof.
While you are driving to Peterhof, you will have an opportunity to see the most beautiful metro stations of St Petersburg, that resemble underground palaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
10:30-12:00 - Explore the Lower and the Upper Parks of Peterhof with a professional guide. You will see the famous Grand Cascade, Samson Fountain, Chess Mountain, beautiful statues, small palaces and more.
12:15-13:15 - Have a traditional Russian 3-course lunch in a local restaurant (included).
13:15-14:15 - Transfer back to St Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
14:30-16:30 - Discover the halls of the biggest Russian art museum - The Hermitage. Your guide will lead you through the spectacular staterooms of the Winter Palace and magnificent museum galleries. You will see the works of such artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Titian, Velasques, and Rubens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
17:00-17:30 - Have a guided tour to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, the symbol of Russian art, which was built in honor of Alexander II, the Russian Emperor.
*On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will have a boat ride along the canals instead.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
17:30-18:00 - Return to the port terminal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.Ports
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Façade
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR THE CRUISE SHIPS THAT STAY IN ST PETERSBURG FOR 1 DAY
- The minimum age of participant is 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, date of birth, country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The starting time and return to the port will be adjusted to the cruise arrival and departure time.
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will have a boat tour along rivers and canals instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not allowed for people with any mobility restrictions including those who use walkers. Please, book a private tour in this case.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The starting and the ending time will be adjusted to the cruise ship schedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.