1 Day West Kathmandu Biking Tour
West Kathmandu Biking Tour explores around beautiful age-old village of Khokana and the Hindu temple of Goddess Kali ‘Dakshinkali’. The ride from Dakshinkali passes along small town, tea shops, ups & downs, green forests and goes towards the village of Khokana of the Newar community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide/expert mechanic.
- Customized Giant or Fuji Front suspension bike & Helmet.
- All taxes and service charge.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, evacuation, medical expenses and related transfers.
- Meals and National Park Permit (If applicable)
- Bike clothing & support vehicle if needed.
- • Discover age-old temples & villages outskirts the Kathmandu City.
• Ride along both on & off roads in lush green environment.
• Explore unique culture & tradition
• Enjoy panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley & the surrounding mountains.
Ride all the way to Dakshinkali from Thamel and then head towards the beautiful city filled with cultural heritage, Khokana where resides the Newar community. Later return back to Thamel via Jawlakhel. Along with the biking experience the tour also provides the opportunity to traverse the hidden beauty of nature following the biking trail. Tour trail passes through farmlands, small villages, age-old temples and monasteries, lush woodlands, overland roads, off-the-beaten paths. On the way you can witness the majestic views of mountain ranges in case of clear weather. The tour lets you to explore culture, tradition, history and nature of the the places you travel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.