1 day whitewater Rafting on Bhotekosi River/itinerary/cost 2020/2021
There are few things that make the Bhote Kosi whitewater rafting makes the best experiences; a short drive from Kathmandu to the river starting point. Easy class 2-3 water keeps busy and curious at all times. We create the opportunity for making sure you had great rafting experiences and feel safe at all times, hot lunches.
We stop at the Dolalghat and enjoy the local street food and interact with local and support local. We care about our own needs also environment around us.
This day rafting trip will be the piece of cake and challenge you to get on the multiday rafting expedition in different rivers in Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Buffet veg and non veg lunch with cold drinks as you like coke, fanta
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Adventure liability insurance.
Nepal is the world's best whitewater destination in the world rafting industry. Note that Navigate Outdoor offer the Whitewater Rafting is one of the popular adventure activities in Nepal. Each year hundreds of whitewater rafters and kayakers around the world are enjoying the snow feed rivers originated from the Himalayas. In this context, Peter Knowles explained in his book Whitewater Nepal.
1 Day trip on the Bhotekosi River.
We pick up our clients early morning and drive about 2 hours to the rafting starting point at the lower Bhote Koshi. Our leader will give you short whitewater rafting safety speech and demo before push raft on the river on the Bhote Kosi.
This section of the Bhote Kosi is known as intermediate class 2- 3 water/grade rapids with some flat section where you can swim and enjoy the Himalayan river.
Bhote Kosi river has grade 3 rapids technical small volume whitewater Rafting and the closest a River rafting option from the capital of Nepal Kathmandu.
We also offer overnight camping for varied groups and family private groups, with BBQ and tented camping.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll send you atleast 12 hours notice before pick up.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We'll follow COVID19 protocal and safety in all our whitewater rafting.
- It would be great acest to bring your own small COVID 19 kits like 1-2 masks, 1-2 pairs gloves, hand sanitizer and hand wash soap bottle.
- Our guides and crew also strictly follow the Protocal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We'll follow COVID 19 Protocol until it's over and lifted from WHO in the world. Our staff provided safety protocol from Nepal tourism Board and tourism ministry. We're going to add COVID19 kits and familiar of 2020 rules wash hand and sanitize every more frequently and often even we're paddling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.