#1 Delicious Food Tour in Barranco (Small Group)
Get to know about our extraordinary food in this fun food walking tour in Barranco, a wonderful and artistic neighborhood. Taste typical delicious dishes as well as drinks and discover why Peruvian gastronomy is considered one of the best in the world.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All food included! Starter, Main Course, Dessert, Snacks and drinks, too!
What's excluded :
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
After meeting your guide, in Barranco square (outside Starbucks yellow building), we will take you to “The Old Train of Barranco” which dates back 18 hundred and that now is a unique restaurant with a beautiful environment where you will try “Papa a la Huancaina”, a delicious appetizer with potatoes and a yummy sauce made of crackers and sweet chilies. Then, we will go to a “Traditional local Market” where you will taste delicious Peruvian fruits. After that, we will go to “Canta Rana Restaurant”, here you will try the famous national dish of Peru “Ceviche” plus a typical drink, too. Next, we will head to “Juanito Restaurant” where you will have a flavorful “Lomo Saltado”, an exquisite dish made of beef, onions, tomatoes, sweet chilies and soy sauce. And what a better idea than having it with our national drink “Pisco Sour”, also included. We conclude our food experience in “Javier Restaurant, tasting a typical dessert called “Picaron” well-known as Peruvian doughnuts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Pedro de Osma 102, Barranco 15063, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.