1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare)
1 Full day culture & heritage experience, make you learn Rwandans history and culture in details. You will be able to visit the King’s Palace Museum which based in Nyanza District, Southern Province 88 Km from Kigali city; King’s Mutara III Rudahigwa’s palace offers a detailed look into the Rwanda monarchial system and its abolition in early 1960s due to colonialism. You will also visit the
Ethnographic Museum. This Museum was built in 1987, and now houses one of Africa’s finest ethnographic collections. Its seven galleries display historical, ethnographic, Artistic and Archaeological artifacts accompanied by visual aides, giving visitors a rich insight into the culture of Rwandans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - All museum entrance fees, Lunch with soft drink, Full time English/ French specking driver guide, Ground transportation, Mineral water, Taxes & Airport transfer.
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Rwanda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Rwanda, RN1/Road to Nyanza The museum actually is situated in the town of Nyanza, Butare Rwanda
Our English/ French speaking tour driver guide will pick you at 08:00 am from where you will be staying in Kigali, short briefing then drive to Nyanza district in the southern Province of Rwanda
to visit the Ancient King’s Palace Museum (Rukali/Nyanza). On
this tour you will be impressed by enormous domed structure
that are made entirely with traditional materials.
After visiting the King’s Palace Museum, you will visit also the
Ethnographic Museum. This Museum was built in 1987, and
now houses one of Africa’s finest ethnographic collections. Its
seven galleries display historical, ethnographic, Artistic and
Archaeological artifacts accompanied by visual aides, giving
visitors a rich insight into the culture of Rwandans.
Lunch at one of the best restaurant in Butare town and then drive back to Kigali, straight to your residence or to Kigali International Airport.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kigali.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.