1-Hour Air boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
With your expert naturalist guide, head out on an amazing nature walk in Everglades National Park. Immerse yourself in the beauty of different ecosystems in the actual National Park. View a wide variety of birds, alligators, and other wildlife up close! And where it should be experienced, in the wild! We never go to places with animals in cages and pens. With your master naturalist guide, discover the flora and fauna of this wetland wilderness, and the role of water and conservation in this unique national treasure. Then go on an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride way far out in the River of Grass. This is no touristy type of trip. Become immersed in the fascinating native culture as you visualize their beautiful remote way of life. You can only get there by boat and on this tour! There is time to explore a bit on your own as well. And take in a scenic narrated drive through the Everglades, led by your master naturalist guide.
per adult from
330 to 360 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Air boat fees
- Wild Lime eco-canteens to keep
- All activities
- Sunscreen for guest use
- Insect repellent for guest use (just in case needed)
- Experienced naturalist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation and luggage storage
- Small-group, personalized experience
- National Park maps to keep
- Ponchos for guest use (in case needed)
- Entry/Admission - Tamiami Trail
- Entry/Admission - Miccosukee Indian Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hollywood Beach, Hollywood, FL
There is time to explore a bit on your own as well. And take in a scenic narrated drive through the Everglades, led by your master naturalist guide.
Pass By: Miami, Miami, Florida
Enjoy the sights of Miami with your local expert guide, as you make your way to your destination. See Miami like a local, on this narrated scenic guided tour.
Pass By: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
Enjoy a guided scenic tour of Ft. Lauderdale. Envision the city of yester-year as you look at today's city. Learn Ft. Lauderdale from the vantage point of your local expert guide as you make your way to your destination, and return to the city.
Stop At: Tamiami Trail, 24050 SW 8th street, FL 33194
Enjoy a guided scenic driving tour of the real Everglades. Pass over several bridges with vast vistas of the River of Grass. Learn from your master naturalist guide what makes this ecosystem like no other in the world. See amazing birds coming down for a splash landing. Spot the endangered Everglades snail kite. Learn about the history of these resilient Native people, the building of the road, and the attempts to drain the water and alter the Everglades forever. Understand why this ecosystem is under threat, and how it may be saved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Miccosukee Indian Village, US Hwy 41 Mile Marker 36, Tamiami Trail, Tamiami, FL 33194
Go on an incredible air boat ride for 1-hour or more on a smaller air boat that allows you to go way out there in the "River of Grass." Go far from land and stop at two native tree island villages where the Native people used to live. Explore, and experience the remote beauty of their culture. See large alligators, small alligators, and a wide variety of bird species, like the endangered Everglades snail kite, tri-colored herons, anhingas, and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
We will head out on an exciting nature walk led by a master naturalist in the actual national park. We never go to places with wildlife in cages and pens. We see large alligators, baby alligators, a wide variety of bird species and other wildlife up close, and where they should be experienced, in the wild! Learn about the different ecosystems of this Unesco World Heritage site, and understand the role of water in its conservation. Explore a bit on your own as well, including stopping in at the Visitors Center.
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Miccosukee - Resort & Gaming, 500 SW 177th Ave, Miami, FL 33194, USA
2: Miccosukee Indian Village Gift Shop, Mile Marker 36, US-41, Miami, FL 33194, USA
3: 400 Gulfstream Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004, USA
4: Hollywood, FL, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels and other locations in many Miami, Hollywood, and Ft. Lauderdale areas and neighborhoods. We also pick up from Port Miami ---- We can drop off at Port Miami and Port Everglades. We do not pick up at Port Everglades for shared tours at this time. We can drop off at Miami Airport and Ft. Lauderdale Airport. We can provide a convenient meet up location for anyone coming from outside our pick up areas, including those coming from the Keys, Homestead, and other south Miami-Dade County locations. We can provide a convenient meet up location for those coming from north or west of our pick up range in Ft. Lauderdale. For shared tours, we may not be able to pick up north of Sunrise Blvd. or west of I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale. We provide free luggage stowage. Some guests may decide to be dropped off at the airport, cruise port, or at a different location or hotel at the conclusion of the tour. There is no extra charge for this service, as long as it is within our transportation zone. We assume that guests will be returning to the same pick up or meet up location at the end of the tour unless they arrange these details with us ahead of time, however. We are usually able to provide a broader range of transportation for private tours. The standard pick up time is about 7:15 or 7:30 a.m. However, we will message you the afternoon before the tour to provide you with the exact pick up time. This time will typically be a 10 minute window of time. Please make sure to be ready at the location and visible (somewhere near the front doors of the hotel, for example) prior to that pick up window. Thank you.Ports
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only with 1 paying adult
- A tour can be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19 procedures: We will be limiting the number of people to 6 per vehicle. We will be vigorously cleaning and wiping down everything in each vehicle after after every tour and following CDC guidelines for many other procedures as well. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes for guests as they enter the vehicle and will be requiring a mask to be worn by everyone for the transportation part of our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are limiting the number of guests in our vehicles for our small group shared tours to 6 (the previous max was 14). Masks worn by both guests and guides are required for the transportation parts of the tour. There is plenty of social distancing while participating in outdoor activities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.