1 Hour City Skyline Waterbike Experience
Experience unique feeling of freedom on a waterbike as you glide across the Swan River. You're in charge of your own vessel, a mix between a bike and boat, easy to drive and very safe. From the Swan River in South Perth you have the benefit of viewing all the magnificent sights from the perspective of the water. Perth City, Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park, the beautiful South Perth foreshore and Mends Street jetty. The options are endless.
A unique new and exciting adventure and great way to explore the best sights in Perth!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Waterbike & Personal Flotation Device. Water bottle holders are included so please bring a drink bottle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Pedal, glide and relax as you take in the magnificent sights of the Perth city skyline, Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay, the Mends Street Jetty and the South Perth foreshore. Our City Skyline tour allows you to experience all the sights from a unique perspective on a waterbike. As well as the sights above the water, you might also cross paths with dolphins, pelicans and an array of wildlife that inhabits the beautiful Swan River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Point Belches, LOT 921 Mill Point Rd, South Perth WA 6151, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/19/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.