1-Hour Electric Bike Tour of Bordeaux
Spin through Bordeaux and take in top city attractions with ease on this 1-hour electric bike tour. Follow a guide along Bordeaux’s pretty boulevards, and discover popular landmarks including 14th-century Bordeaux Cathedral, Place de la Comédie, and the Place des Quinquonces. Pedal along the banks of the Garonne River and gaze out from your vantage point on the impressive Chaban-Delmas bridge. Along the way, gain insight into Bordeaux’s winemaking culture and heritage.This guided tour includes bike hire and helmet.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cycle tour
- Bike rental
- Seat for children
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose a 9:30am, 11am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm, or 7pm start time, then meet your guide and hop onto your electric bike in central Bordeaux to begin your tour. With the bike’s motor to help power you along, you’re free to relax and cover the ground with ease.
Spin along the banks of the Garonne River and admire fine views over the historic bridges lining the way. Explore winding streets through the heart of the city, and take in key sites of interest including 14th-century Bordeaux Cathedral, Place de la Comédie, and the Place des Quinquonces — one of Europe’s biggest city squares.
During your 1-hour tour, explore the docks area and listen as your guide brings Bordeaux’s colorful history to life. When your tour comes to an end, return to your starting point in central Bordeaux.
Departure Point :59 Cours Victor Hugo, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.