1-Hour Guided Marine Life Boat Tour in Oahu
Join us aboard one of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore for the Marine Wildlife Tour. Our experienced crew will guide you to the best spots to see dolphins, shark, rays, sea turtles, and more. If you are here during Hawaii’s winter months, you may even see the mighty humpback whales on their annual migration. Our boats are fast and agile, allowing us to get to remote spots quickly. And with just 18 seats onboard, you get an intimate experience with the knowledgeable crew and captain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bathroom Onboard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waimea Bay, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1304
Waimea Bay is located in Haleiwa on the North Shore of O'ahu in the Hawaiian Islands at the mouth of the Waimea River. Waimea Valley extends behind Waimea Bay. Waimea means "reddish water" in Hawaiian.
During the winter months, the towering North Shore waves start here in Waimea Bay. The winter swells that roll into the famous Oahu North Shore beaches, generally top out at Waimea Beach Park, on the right-hand side of the bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Surfing the Bay, along with Sunset Beach and the Banzai Pipeline, is considered almost a pilgrimage among many pro-surfers that fly in from all around the world to partake in the daring action. The fun generally begins when the National Weather Service issues high surf warnings for the North Shore.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Haleʻiwa Harbor, 66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.