1-hour Guided Quad Tour of Ait Ben Haddou
This short but adrenaline-filled quad/ATV excursion takes you up and down the surrounding hills and give you the best panorama view of the Ait Ben Haddou kasbah and the surrounding semi-desert landscape. A must stop on your way to the south of Morocco. This tour is perfect if you are short on time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English or French speaking guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Quad bike
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah is an ancient fortified city used by the silk road merchants and camel herds from Sahara to Marrakech. Because of the magnificent backdrop, this kasbah had been the set of many famous Hollywood movies, such as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy, Prince of Persia, Game of Thrones etc. since 1960s. In 1987, it was dedicated as a World Heritage Site and became a must-see for everyone traveling from Marrakech to the Sahara or vice versa. If you are passing through Ait Ben Haddou during lunch time and heading onward to the Sahara, this short but exciting guided drive is perfect to break the boring long journey! You may be lucky to see one of your favorite actors or actresses here!
After picking up the quad bikes outside the office, your guide will explain to you briefly how to use different controls. Together you will cross a small stream and pass through typical Berber villages with many clay buildings. You will see a magnificent desert panorama, overlooking beautiful gardens and palm grove, and occasionally yield to a shepherd and his herd of sheep and goats. Be prepared for a few moments of adrenaline-rush when your guide takes you up and down the relatively steep slopes. Don't worry, the quads are automatic, making maneuvering the slopes and turns manageable by anyone who has driving experience.
Departure Point :Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Up to 2 people are allowed to ride on each quad in this excursion, i.e. 1 driver and 1 passenger
- Maximum 7 quads per booking (7 drivers and 7 passenger max)
- If you want to book 3 quads with drivers only and 1 quad with both driver and passenger (5 people total): Select Date -> In Select Travelers Dropdown box, choose 3 travelers, click 'Check Availability' ->: Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver Only' option -> Click 'BACK' button on your browser, choose 1 travelers, click 'Check Availability' -> Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver & Passenger' option -> Click 'Checkout' and follow checkout procedure. In this example, we will give you 4 quads. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF QUADS DO NOT EXCEED 7.
- All drivers must be must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their country.
- Suggested minimum age of passenger is 10 years old. All drivers must take full responsibility of their passenger.
- Time is flexible. Please contact us after confirmation about your expected arrival time.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Gloves and goggles are provided if necessary.
- No alcohol is allowed on the day before this tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or during pregnancy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.