1-Hour Interactive Patwa Language Session in Montego Bay
In just 1-hour you can learn to meet, greet and have small conversations in Jamaican Patwa. Don't be left out. Know what Jamaicans are saying. Enjoy the ambiance of the Facebaar Club and Restaurant and be able to have a real Jamaican meal just right next door. Facebaar is conveniently located in the Golden Triangle, a 5-minute drive from the Hip Strip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All supporting materials
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase next door)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Catch a local taxi outside your hotel or have your receptionist call a cab. Within 5 minutes you are at the Facebaar Club and Restaurant. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the door. Please be prepared to provide an ID with your name for confirmation. After being comfortably seated, the presentation will begin.
You will participate in introductions and role play activities, as well as be entertained by a professional and friendly host. You will learn basic conversation and a short history on the culture of the language. You will also be given the opportunity to record yourself during your role play activity for posterity.
All supporting materials will be provided for the session. At the end of the 1-hour session you are free to purchase a meal from the Facebaar restaurant right next door the club.
Departure Point :Facebaar Club & Restaurant - The Golden Triangle Mall
Departure Time :2pm
Return Detail :Concludes at Facebaar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 15 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or drink allowed
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.