1 Hour Jet Ski Tour of Dubai Atlantis
Bounce over the waves and cruise around Dubai on this guided jet ski tour. The tour will start with safely instructions from our expert guides. Providing you with the confidence to get the most or of your jet ski experience. During your jet ski tour, you will take in breathtaking views of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, and Burj Khalifa. This tour is suitable first timers, beginners and experienced.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jet Ski
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakrids By Bulow Atlantis Hotel Dubai, Crescent Road Inside Atlantis Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
During your jet ski tour, you will take in breathtaking views and watch Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah. Admire the hotel close up and enjoy panoramas of Dubai's skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
During your jet ski tour, you will take in breathtaking views of Burj Al Arab. Bounce over the waves and admire Dubai's Burj Al Arab Hotel and skyline on a fun jet ski ride. Sparking Arabian Gulf and thrill as you zoom your way to the sail shaped Burj Al Arab. Admire the hotel close up and enjoy panoramas of Dubai's skyline. Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah from the water.
The Burj Al Arab is a five star hotel located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Managed by Jumeirah hotel group, it is one of the tallest hotels in the world, although 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupiable space. Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof at a height of 210 m (689 ft) above ground.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Amwaj Al Bahar Boat and Yachts Chartering, Street No.33,Ummu Suqeim 2 - Umm SuqeimJumeirah 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :10/17/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.