1 hour Jet ski tour (single or double jetski)
Make your jet ski experience a unique one : discover the amazing landscapes of St. Maarten Dutch and French Sides and their breathtaking Caribbean waters. Professional service, friendly team and unforgettable memories guaranteed ! As you will have a guide, no boat licence is required.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
PLEASE READ TO THE END - Important information below
1 hour to discover the most beautiful part of the island... From Simpson Bay, you will start in the lagoon, pass under the causeway bridges, then exit through the French bridge of Sandy Ground to drive in the ocean all around the Low Lands of the Saint Martin/Sint Maarten (Nettle Bay, Red Bay, Plum Bay, Long Bay, Mullet Bay, the famous Maho airport) and come back. During your trip, you will be able to enjoy few stops to relax on the jetski, to take pictures or to swim in our Caribbean waters...
Each jetski can welcome one or two rider(s). The price is the same for a double jetski. For the reservation, please select the number of "travelers" (so how many jetskis do you need, no matters if you are one or two guests on the same machine). For safety reasons, 4 jetskis can leave at the same time (so 8 people on total if each jetski is shared)
• Baie Nettle, Baie Nettle, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
• Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
• The Spa at Belmond La Samanna, Rue Baie Longue, Terres Basses 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
• Mullet Bay, Mullet Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :127 Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.