1-Hour Prague Segway Tour around Sacre Coeur
Get acquainted with the city with a Segway intro tour! It will takes you to up the Petrin hill to the nice views. Swap your 2 feet for 2 wheels and see more of Prague than you ever imagined.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Raincoat (optional)
- Free drink
- A practice run before the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Segway Point - Prague Segway Tours, Zborovska 117/66 You can find us directly opposite bus station Holečkova., Prague 150 00 Czech Republic
This is our meeting point...
Stop At: Strahov stadium, Vanickova Vaničkova, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
The Strahov Stadium is the stadium with the largest area in the world. Its capacity is 250,000 seats, of which 56,000 are for seating. Since March 6, 2003, the concrete grandstands have been registered on the list of cultural monuments of the Czech Republic.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Kosire, Kosire, Prague, Bohemia
Košíře was a village surrounded by vineyards until the second half of the 19th century. In the 16th and 17th centuries, Košíře Myslíková from Hyršov owned, from where some of them extended their predicate. They began to develop into their current form at the same time as the development of industry in Smíchov (the workers of the Smíchov factories lived in Košíře). In 1895, Košíře was promoted to a town. In 1922, Košíře became part of Greater Prague.
Departure Point :Holečkova 780/43, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha-Praha 5, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.