1-Hour Rome Pizza Cooking Class with Dinner
This pizza crash course with a chef is the perfect way to familiarize yourself with the Italian pizza tradition, and to enjoy your creations along with a glass of wine.
• Prepare and enjoy some of the great classics of Italian pizza, from classic Margherita to Focaccia, as well as tomato Bruschetta cooked in a wood oven and homemade Cacio e Pepe chips
• One drink is included
• In a cozy restaurant with an outdoor terrace
• Communal cooking class for 2 to 12 people
• Local host Davide is a professional chef
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented professional chef
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks (Red Wine, White Wine, Rosé Wine, Beer, Spirits, Sparkling Wine, Soft Drinks, Juices)
What's excluded :
- Local host Davide is a professional chef. He hopes to guide you through a multisensory journey to discover the most incredible flavors from his country. Davide believes in culture in its many different facets as well as the beauty of diversity. Hence his passion for communication, travel, and food, elements that blend with his goal of bridging different cultures.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Pizza - Find out how to prepare your authentic Italian pizza and season it however you like.
• Bruschetta Tomatoe and Basil - Delicious in its simplicity, toasted bread in a wood oven fire served with Fresh tomato, garlic, basil and oregano
• Chip Cacio e Pepe - Handmade chips seasoned with Pecorino cheese ( Romano sheep cheese) and pepper
Departure Point :00192 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.