1 Hour Scenic Horseback Ride
Hawaii looks even better from horseback, so hop on and join us for an adventure you’ll always remember. Led by a friendly guide, you’ll travel through pastures and mountain trails, seeing the gorgeous sights of Oahu’s North Shore along the way, with its clear, blue water, offshore islands, and white sandy beaches. You also get a sneak peek into the Hidden Cave, featured on “Hawaii 5-0”.
You’ll ride to the top of our lookout point and feel proud of yourself for getting there like a real paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy). We look forward to you being a part of our Ohana for a day here at Gunstock Ranch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Gunstock Ranch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, Oahu, HI 96762
Enjoy a leisure ride through open pastures to see gorgeous ocean views and the Hidden Cave featured on "Hawaii 5-0".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 240lb/109kg weight limit.
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Phones or small cameras are allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders are allowed to ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.