1-hour scenic Moscow River Cruise
Explore Moscow on this most central river cruise. Enjoy views of famous landmarks from the water. The deck of the ship provides stunning views of the waterfront, both in the daylight and in the evening.
• Journey through the city on a Moscow River Cruise
• Admire the city's famous landmarks including the Moscow Kremlin, Saint Basil's Cathedral and Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building
• Experience the city from the deck of a boat, away from the hustle of the city
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket for 1-hour cruise along Moscow River
- English audio guide/headphones onboard
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Depart from Patriarchiy Pier next to the famous Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the largest of the Russian Orthodox churches. Sail through Moscow and admire the city's best-loved landmarks, including the Moscow Kremlin (a symbol of the Russian statehood, one of the largest architectural ensembles of the world), Saint Basil's Cathedral, Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building and many more.
The cruise lasts about 1 hour. There are no stops on the route. The undeniable advantage: the route is circular and the pier is conveniently located in the heart of the city. As this is a round trip, the boat will return to the starting point near Kropotkinskaya metro Station.
In the case of bad weather conditions all departures for this cruise will be canceled. We apologize for this inconvenience. You can use your ticket any other day at any time convenient for you.
Departure Point :Moscow, Moscow, Central Russia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.