1-hour Segway Tour in Malaga
This tour has been designed for you to have fun, perfect for segway beginners. You get to ride through the best sites of Malaga. During the journey, your tour leader gives you lots of tips such as where to go, what to see, the bests restaurants, Malaga´s lifestyle, and, why not, its nightlife! After this tour, you have all the info you need to enjoy the best of Malaga during your stay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour leader
- Safety briefing before the tour
- Helmet - mandatory
- Reflective Vest - optional
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Calle Larios, Malaga Spain
Biggest and most important pedestrian street of Málaga, the place to buy luxury items!
Pass By: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Cathedral of Málaga is a magnificent Roman Catholic church in the heart of the city. A great example of the Renaissance architectural tradition. As impressive than beautiful!
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Roman Theatre of Málaga is one of the most beautiful and impressive remaining symbols of Roman life in the city center.
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
Meet Pablo Picasso and see one of the main square of the city, full of life surrounded by an amazing architecture.
Pass By: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
You will ride along the Alcazaba walls to have a bit of one of the most amazing ancient construction of Málaga.
Pass By: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
We finish our tour riding our segways along the best beach in the city, the port and, the Palmeral de Las Sorpresas.
Departure Point :E-bike Malaga - Electric bikes, segways, bicycles, tours, rentals, sales, repair shop, Calle Casas de Campos, 2, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mininum weight 28kg
- Maximum weight 110kg
- Wear flat shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids under 28kg can come on a baby seat or kart attached to an electric bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Max. of 2 customers in the shop at once.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.