1 Hour Single or Double Kayak Rental to the Nth Bribie Island
In a few minutes you can be on a deserted beach, in a National Park and standing on the 4th largest sand Island in the world! Yes, the Nth tip of Bribie Island is a stone throw away from Bills Boat Hire - and you, your family and friends can pack the picnic lunch, towels, sunscreen and be on this amazing lsland in no time at all.
Maybe you fancy a quiet paddle into the tidal lagoon where you will see upside down jelly fish, seacucumbers and stingrays. Our beautiful Pumicetone Passage is a nursery for sealife and a habitat for Migratory Shore Birds, Gulls, Terns, Pelicans and Brahminy Kites.
It is one of the most unique waterways on the Sunshine Coast and one of the most sensative shorelines on the East Coast of Australia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, Paddles and Safety Gear - lifejackets (optional)
- You can hire a Kayak Seat onsite if you forget to book ahead.
What's excluded :
- When you arrive your craft will be on the beach and ready for hire. (How awesome!). You will be required to fill in a short form (COVID compliance) and be offered Safety Gear - free and optional. You can take the time to watch our online safety video and once you are ready to roll, we will give you the "best" advice on the day about the weather conditions (currents, tides, winds etc). Your "approximate" 5 minute paddle to the North Tip of Bribie Island awaits. Yep - it's that easy.
Time for you to explore - it is a marine wonderland out there with stingrays, upside down jelly fish, sea cucumbers and lots of tiny soldier crabs, migratory shorebirds and pelicans chilling out on the sandbars. The 500 metre walk across the Island to the East Coast and Coral Sea brings its own adventure. Or maybe, you might want to find your own private beach, have that waterfront picnic and bask in the warm aquatic waters then laze on the white sandy beach. Its a dream come true and only minutes from the mainland.
Departure Point :1 Esplanade, Golden Beach QLD 4551, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Double Kayak is rated to 220 kg and the Single Kayak is rated to 120 kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.