1-Hour Snowmachine Tour
The 1-hour tour is a great ride for beginners or experienced riders who are looking for a shorter ride. Our heated facility is located on the road to Chena Hot Springs Resort so you can plan a tour either on your way up the Hot Springs or on your way back. There is nothing like the Hot Springs after time in the outdoors! You'll glide through the Alaska forest and experience Alaska in the winter as few can do. See the birch groves intermixed with aspen, encounter black spruce trees followed by white spruce and visually see the difference. Watch the sun at noon just above the horizon and enjoy the remarkable beauty the low angle of the sun creates. Ride under a blue sky which you might not of known can get so blue. Welcome to Alaska in the winter!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Helmet with goggles
- Snow bibs
What's excluded :
Snowmobile on forest trails which highlight the winter beauty of Alaska. You'll drive new Ski-Doo Grand Touring snowmobiles which have heated driver hand grips and also passenger heated hand grips. We provide cold weather gear as needed as well as helmets. This tour is good for those with no experience or experienced riders who want a shorter trip.
• Pioneer Park, 2300 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701-4014
Departure Point :625 2 Rivers Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99712, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.