1 Hour Spray River Ride
Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest and most celebrated national park - and one worth getting out of the car and onto a trail for. Go back to a simpler time with a 1-hour horseback ride and experience the park at a relaxed pace. Led by your cowboy guide, saddle up and cross through the tranquil Spray River, and get a feel for what it was like for pioneers first settling in this once-wild area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lead and tail guides
- Use of horse
- Basic horseback riding instruction
- Helmet (mandatory)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
The 1 hour Spray River Ride takes you across the tranquil Spray River in Banff. Take in the beautiful views of the Bow Falls and the surrounding Mountains.
• Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
• Spray River Trail Loop, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
• Bow Falls, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Departure Point :Banff Springs Corrals - Banff Trail Riders, Spray Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Adults must sign a waiver for all activities, and a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any person under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Riders must wear long pants and sturdy closed toed shoes enclosed to the ankle - no open toe shoes or shoes with big heels.
- Guests participating in horseback riding will need to be 8 years or over and a maximum of 230lbs. Banff Trail Riders is committed to the health of our horses and the safety of our guests, which means that the minimum age and maximum weight requirements are strictly enforced. As part of the check-in process, guests may be required to confirm their current weight on a scale and provide proof of the child’s age. In the event that these requirements are not met, the booking will be forfeited without a refund.
- Riders must be physically capable of controlling the horse during the ride without assistance and for the health and safety of all riders we regrettably cannot accommodate any disabilities or special needs riders. We recognize that disabled riding is a unique and respected skill set that we at the barns do not have the appropriate equipment or skills to safely execute.
- For our foreign visitors we require an understanding of basic English for our horseback rides, so that you can understand simple instructions from our guides.
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult – they must ride their own horse.
- For safety purposes helmets are mandatory to be worn by all riders.
- All riders must arrive 30 minutes prior to their ride time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All guest are required to wear a mask when checking in for their ride or when using the facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.