1-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson on Lake Tahoe
Learn how to paddleboard in this 1 hour class on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Enjoy the cool stillness of morning as your paddle out with the help of a certified instructor. Experience the pristine waters and tall granite mountains from the surface of one of the deepest and largest lakes in North America. This lesson is for a minimum of 2 persons - the option for booking is set for 2 ($40.00 per person).
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddleboard, life-jacket, and paddle
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
The water is usually smooth and glassy early in the morning, and that’s the best time to SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard). During this one hour session, you will receive introductory paddling instruction while enjoying the lake at its calmest. Learn techniques for entering and exiting the water, transitioning from kneeling to standing, body positioning, strokes, and tips for maximum efficiency, speed, safety and fun. This tour goes from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Our instructors are highly qualified, with ACA instruction certifications and years of experience.
• Tahoe City Kayak, 521 N Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City, CA 96145
• Lake Tahoe (California), Lake Tahoe (California), California
Departure Point :Tahoe City Kayak, 521 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, CA 96145, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please provide your contact number at time of booking so the tour operator can follow up with important information about your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.