1-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental from Lake Buena Vista Area
Your 1-hour Stand up Paddle Board rental includes life jackets and paddles. Leave from a private beach and enjoy the natural, scenic beauty of Lake Bryan, a 450 acre spring fed lake tucked behind the Lake Buena Vista area. Complementary lesson for beginners included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddle board rental
- Life vest
- Beach access
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All of our paddleboard rentals start off with a brief instruction period followed by a ton of fun out on our private lake. No experience necessary, this activity is perfect for both novices and pros.
Departure Point :13245 Lake Bryan Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Departure Time :Normal business hours are from 9:30am - 4pm
Please advise desired time at booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minors must have parent or guardian at check in
- Dress code: bathing suit or beach attire
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.