1-Hour Tasmanian Devil Feeding Day Tour at Cradle Mountain
Join us at lunchtime for an informative guided walk through the sanctuary viewing all of our resident species, and concluding with an immersive Tasmanian devil feeding session in one of our largest Tasmanian devil enclosures.
Our devils are most active and ‘rowdy’ at feeding time, and our largest and only walk through enclosure, provides the opportunity to get a 360-degree viewing of this feeding activity. Our experienced guides will provide commentary on the infamous feeding behaviour and diet of these unique Tasmanian carnivores, as well as an overview of our conservation work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour with experienced guide
- Admission to sanctuary throughout day
- Free onsite parking for visitors
- Entry/Admission - Devils @ Cradle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off - guests are required to make their own way to Devils@Cradle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devils @ Cradle, 3950 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain, TASMANIA 500m from the entrance to Cradle Mountain National Park, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania 7306 Australia
Visitors will experience a fully guided tour of our sanctuary, with focus on an in depth feeding session with Tasmanian devils, conducted by the keeper, in our largest (behind the scenes) enclosure. General Entry to the sanctuary is included in this tour ticket, so visitors are welcome to wander the sanctuary at their leisure before and after the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Devils at Cradle, 3950 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain TAS 7306, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved, some on unpaved and uneven terrain
- Operates in all weather conditions and a large portion is outdoors, we recommend dressing appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.