#1 Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour Fin Expeditions of Cocoa Beach!
We are the top-rated activity to do in Cocoa Beach for good reason. We truly care about your experience. At Fin Expeditions, our goal is to treat everyone like they are family. Our tours are run by local guides that know the area in and out. They will take you deep into the lagoon to places you would not normally find on your own. Come experience the magical mangrove tunnels and bioluminescence or kick back and enjoy dolphin swimming by.
We set ourselves apart when it comes to kayak tours in Cocoa Beach. Many Kayak Tour agencies love to stuff as many people as they can into a tour to maximize the money they will take in. We love our kayak tours to have a very unique experience for every guest so we limit the size of our tours to 10 guests. We are here to help you and guide you on a magical tour of a lifetime through our beautiful lagoon. Our staff has been running kayak tours for many years and loves what they do.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tandem, large single and smaller explorer single kayaks available. (Due to TripAdvisor's booking system, mix & matching kayak types requires seperate bookings or call Fin Expeditons).
- Complimentary photos of your experience are included.
- You will have a friendly and knowledgeable guide with you the entire time.
- Free Parking
- high back seats, paddles and life jackets.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
This tour is perfect for first-time paddlers and anyone looking to get immersed in nature! On this Expedition, you will search for dolphin and manatee, be guided into the labyrinths of the mangrove tunnels and enjoy an entertaining experience with your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 599 Ramp Rd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
2: 5000 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.