1 Night Camel Trekking Tour in Merzouga Desert Camp
Overnight Camel trek Merzouga is an experience you will never forget it, Camel ride & spend a magical night in the deep desert in nomadic tents. simple desert camp, excellent cuisine and sleeping in the desert beneath a stunning canopy of stars in our traditional nomadic bivouac
per adult from
1 day 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- camel Per each person
- private Tent in the desert camp
- bottled water
- 2hour camel ride
- safe parking for your car
- sunrise and sunset
- overnight accommondation
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi Dunes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- alll what doesnt mentioned on the trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
All of our camel trekking tours develop a complete nomadic way of life experience. This includes: a nice camel ride through the dunes, a welcome tea after the sunset, a local dinner under the stars, sleeping in a Berber tent and, of course, the magical and unforgettable sunset and sunrise over the dunes.
Our expert guide will accompany you through this extraordinary scenery of the dunes and help you to have a magnificent experience in the desert. With our propose, you will live the same way as Bedouins in Sahara Desert.
Don´t hesitate! Come to Merzouga and enjoy a genuine desert adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Erg Chebbi Dunes, Morocco
One night in Desert Camp Merzouga With Camel’s ride
This is our most popular tour. The trip begins in the afternoon. It starts with a camel ride from a hotel near the sand dunes. The camels are packed with food, blankets and everything what we will need. The trek starts right into the desert with one hour and a half camel ride, till we reach the camp. Be ready for the best sunset ever in the high dunes!
After the welcome tea, you will be able to enjoy the stars and the shiny moon, in the darkest and clearest night you can see. We taste some local food for dinner and talk with local people in the full equipped camp, with drums music and great environment in the middle of the Sahara.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Moroccan Sahara, Ouarzazate Morocco
This trip take you from
Pass By: Hassilabied, Morocco
We sleep in traditional nomad tents till the sunrise. We get up early to see an incredible sunrise, again from the high dunes. In the morning we ride the camels back to Merzouga, where we have a traditional breakfast and a good shower in the hotel in Merzouga.
Price: Depend on The number of Personns
The price includes:
* A room in the hotel where we organize our desert trips to leave some of your luggage and take a shower
* Parking for your car (if you need)
* Nomad tents (Desert camp)
* Dinner in the desert and breakfast in the hotel
* A camel for each person (Camel ride for 1,30 hours –go and come back-)
* Bottled water
* Sandboarding in the dunes
Pass By: Oasis Fint, Ouarzazate 30120 Morocco
the way that take you to Merzouga
Pass By: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
the way that take you to the sand dunes
Pass By: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
the way from marrakech to the desert
Pass By: The Lake of Merzouga, Merzouga Morocco
visite for few hours
Pass By: Bou Inania Madrasa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fès, Morocco
visite befor desert
Departure Point :Cafe Restaurant Merzouga, route hassi labied,، Merzouga, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our custmers from thier hotel in Merzouga or in the meeting point
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.