1-Night Private Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Ammanm
Make the most of your time in Jordan on this private one-night tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Amman. Alongside your guide, you will tick off Jerusalem highlights such as the Mount of Olives, walk down the Palm Sunday Road, visit the Church of All Nations, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the tomb of Jesus Christ. Proceed to visit the last standing remnant of the ancient Temple at the Western Wailing Wall, also visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and Dome of the Rock. Head to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity, the alleged birthplace of Jesus Christ. Plus, you will also visit the Milk Grotto Church, the Church of Saint Catherine, and Saint Jerome significant religious sites. Tour includes one-night accommodation in Jerusalem, dinner, breakfast, and hotel pick-up and drop-off from / to Amman with English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip transfer from and to Amman Hotel
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- Local English-Speaking Guide for classic visit of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- One-night accommodation in the selected Jerusalem hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner at Hotel)
- English-Speaking Driver
- Mentioned visits with entrance fees subject to timing
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expense)
- The shuttle bus at the border between immigration (Jordan and Israel)
- Jordanian Border Exit Fees (10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person)
- Israeli Allenby Bridge Exit Fees (200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person)
- The shuttle bus at the border between Jordan – Israel immigration
Day 1: Amman Hotel – Allenby Bridge- Jerusalem hotel (D) 105 KM
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Pick up from your hotel in Amman at 7 a.m.
Pass By: King Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel
After the drive, you will arrive at Allenby Bridge for immigration procedure to the other side.
Pass By: Jerusalem, Israel
Transfer to the hotel in Jerusalem, free time at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Jerusalem
Day 2: Classic Ancient Jerusalem and Bethlehem – Allenby - Amman Hotel (B) 175 KM
Stop At: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
After breakfast, start the classic tour visit with a drive to the top of Mount of Olives believed Jesus ascended to heaven. You will enjoy a magnificent view of ancient and modern Jerusalem, the center of the biblical world. Proceed with a walk down the Palm Sunday Road visiting the Chapel of Dominus Flevit, where Jesus wept. Continue with a walking tour of the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, where Christ prayed on the night of his betrayal. Then, head to the old city of Jerusalem and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the tomb of Jesus Christ. Proceed to visit the last standing remnant of the ancient Temple at the Western Wailing Wall, also visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and Dome of the Rock. (Please note there are scheduled timings for these visits). Free time for lunch at your own expense.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bethlehem, Bethlehem, West Bank
Depart in the afternoon to Bethlehem to visit the Nativity Church marking the birthplace of Jesus. Visit the Grotto Church, the Church of Saint Catherine, and Saint Jerome Caves were the bible was translated from Hebrew to Latin. Continue to the Shepherds' Field in Beit Sahour believed where the angels appeared announcing the birth of Jesus.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: King Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel
Transfer back to Allenby Bridge for departure. After immigration return to Amman and transfer to your hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your Hotel booked on your own in Amman city , pick up will be at 07:00 AM
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The order of visit may vary as the mentioned visits are subject to timing.
- Visits are not allowed during prayer time.
- Dress code at Mosques: Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with scarf. Men should wear normal shirt and trousers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.