1 or 2-Hour Pedicab tour of Lyon
Health and safety commitments:
The tours have been suited to meet all of your requirements and provide you with a safe tour experience.
Once you are comfortably seated in the electric pedicab, begin a tour of Lyon with a local guide who is passionate about the city.
Learn about the history of Lyon from Roman times to the Renaissance and discover the city from another angle, in the heart of the historic districts.
Discover the old town of Lyon, "Vieux Lyon", part of the city’s historic region that is now a designated UNESCO World Heritage, where you will be introduced to the city’s unique covered walkways, known as “traboules.”
On an extended 2-hour tour, visit the area of "Presqu'île", which is at the heart of the city and continue along the banks of the Rhone to enjoy a panoramic view of the hills of Fourviere and Croix-Rousse.
Hear stories, historical facts, and anecdotes, as you explore some of the highlights of the city.
Up to 2 adults and one child under 6 years old. 1 or 2-hour guided tour.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Explore Lyon by pedicab on a private and guided tour
- Outdoor activity with a panoramic view
- Hydroalcoholic gel and masks available
- Equipped with a protective glass between the driver and his passengers
- Pedicabs disinfected between each visit
- Free for children under 6 years old
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon France
Discover "Vieux Lyon", which is the largest Renaissance district of the city. Explore mysterious alleyways used to transport silk (Traboules) and visit the former homes of wealthy Italian traders.
- Saint-Jean cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Lyon
- La Tour Rose
- Italian Courtyards
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Presqu'ile, Lyon France
Between the two rivers, visit the area of "Presqu'île" and the mains squares of Lyon, which is at the heart of the city. (2h guided tour)
- The City Hall
- The Lyon Fresco
- Lyon National Opera
- Celestine Theater
- Place des Terreaux and Bellecour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Berges du Rhone, Quai Victor Augagneur, 69006 Lyon France
Continue along the banks of the Rhône and enjoy a panoramic view of the city and the hills of Fourviere and Croix-Rousse. (2h guided tour)
- Hotel Dieu
- Banks of the Rhône
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de la Métropole de Lyon, Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.