10-day Small-Group Vietnam Highlight Tour
Start in Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat Airport) and end in Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport).
From Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta, the central port city of Danang, the ancient town of Hoi An, the royal Citadel of Hue, the vintage city of Hanoi, the natural wonders of Halong Bay.
10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and domestic flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel accommodation in twin bed sharing room and daily breakfast
- Meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All transfers and sightseeing stated in program by private air-conditioned transportation
- Domestic flight: Ho Chi Minh - Danang & Hue - Hanoi
- Boat in Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide.
- 1 bottle / 500ml of mineral water per person per day
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa fees, if required
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and airport taxes.
- Meals & drink other than specified in itinerary.
- Other personal expenses not mentioned nor specified in the tour program
- Day 1, Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Meet you at Tan Son Nhat international airport (depends on your arrival flight) and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: HCM - Cu Chi (B,L) 8:00-8:30 Drive to visit Cu Chi Underground Tunnel - a battle field in the Vietnam War. Afternoon, visit the Central Post Office – typical French style architecture, Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, China Town and Thien Hau pagoda. War Remnants Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda. O/N in HCMC
Day 3, HCMC – Mekong Delta (B,L) 8:00-8:30 Depart from Ho Chi Minh and head straight to Ben Tre, Board a small boat to visit typical workplaces including small brick factories, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house. Cycling tour to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals. Transfer to hotel. O/N in HCMC.
Day 4, HCMC - Da Nang - Hoian (B,L) Transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for flight to Danang. Transfer to Hoi An, a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries whose architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. O/N in Hoi An.
Day 5, Hoian - Hue (B,L) 8:00-8:30 Leave Hoi An for Hue, Visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 and the elaborate mausoleums of emperors Tu Duc. O/N in Hue.
Day 6, Hue – Ha Noi (B,L) 8:00-8:30 A boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River visits Hue’s best-known religious site, Thien Mu Pagoda, and the tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. Transfer to Hue Airport for flight to Hanoi, the modern capital of Vietnam. O/N in Hanoi.
Day 7, Hanoi (B,L) 8:00-8:30 Visit the city's landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, The Temple of Literature (First University built in the 11th Century). Free walking around Hanoi Old quarter for shopping and short visit Dong Xuan market. Enjoy 1 hour cyclo tours around the Hanoi City's old quarters. O/N in Hanoi.
Day 8, Hanoi - Halong (B,L,D) 7:15-8:00 Depart for Halong Bay, we go through the scenic countryside. The wondrous Halong Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Halong Bay. O/N on the Junk Cruise.
Day 9: Halong - Hanoi (B,L) Waking up and having breakfast served onboard. Continue cruising around the bay. Take sampan to visit Luon Cave and come back to the boat. Transfer back to Hanoi. O/N in Hanoi.
Day 10, Hanoi Departure (B) Transfer to Noi Bai Airport (depends on your departure flight).
Departure Point :ARRIVAL GATETan Son Nhat International/ Domestic Airport has only 1 arrival entrance, when you come out from arrival gate, you will see our driver with your name sign, in front of the gate.
Departure Time :Pick up & drop off airport depend on your flights.
Return Detail :https://www.google.com/maps/place/Noi+Bai+International+Airportemail@example.com,105.8041709,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe6e0faa3520226b4?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4gZ_r36vVAhVFErwKHc1PDA4Q_BIIbDAK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.