10:00 am Timed-Entry Visit to New Bedford Whaling Museum
The New Bedford Whaling Museum will impress and inspire you! Located in the heart of historic downtown New Bedford within the boundaries of New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park, the Whaling Museum is the largest museum of its kind in the world. You can explore whale science and conservation, and learn how Yankee whalers sailed the seven seas. Enjoy artworks by internationally known maritime artists and important regional contemporary artists. Marvel at massive whale skeletons or a half-scale model of a 19th century whaleship. Our exhibits reveal the history of the region and New Bedford's ties to the rest of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: New Bedford Whaling Museum, 18 Johnny Cake Hl, New Bedford, MA 02740-6317
Explore the incredible New Bedford Whaling Museum from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. with this timed-entry ticket. From gallery to gallery, you’ll dive into science, history, fine art, and culture as the exhibits introduce historic international whaling, the history and culture of the "Old Dartmouth" region of Southcoast Massachusetts, and the science of whales today. Marvel at massive whale skeletons, see the world's largest ship model - the Lagoda, and an exhibit about the world's longest painting. The Whaling Museum is a compelling destination that will inspire you to reflect on complex issues that shaped the past, remain critical today, and inform a sustainable future. You can visit in person knowing that the Museum has taken many steps to enhance your safety including a face covering requirement, timed entry, a one-way route through the Museum, U/V air purification system, hand sanitizing stations, and round-the-clock disinfecting and cleaning.
Departure Point :New Bedford Whaling Museum, 18 Johnny Cake Hl, New Bedford, MA 02740-6317
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- TImed-admission tickets/reservations allow us to keep the number of visitors in the building to a level that makes social distancing easier. The Whaling Museum has installed U/V air purification systems throughout the galleries to remove viruses and bacteria from the air.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.