1000 Little Penguins Cruise
Go to meet more than 1000 little penguins, it is possible with this unique cruise less than 35 minutes from Quebec. You will fall under the spell of the Alca Torda, who make a short stay in the region in spring. Whether to discover this fascinating species of bird or to have a good time with family, everyone will find their account on this original and surprising spring excursion!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Lawrence River, Quebec Canada
Come watch the Alca Torda.
Small penguins from the far east of the St. Lawrence who come in their thousands on the islets of the archipelago to brood there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: L'Isle-aux-Grues, L'Isle-aux-Grues, Chaudiere-Appalaches, Quebec
Take a cruise and observe the 1,000 small penguins from the far east of the St. Lawrence who come in their thousands on the islets of the Isle-aux-Grues archipelago to incubate them.
Departure Point :110 Rue de la Marina, Berthier-sur-Mer, QC G0R 1E0, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 170 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.