11 Days Kailash Mansarovar Tour (Yatra)
The highest point in the Trans-Himalayan region in Tibet, Mount Kailash is not just a mountain, it’s a legend. Clouded with numerous myths, this magnificent peak is believed to be the centre of the universe. Embarking on a voyage here is like taking a journey within yourself. This is where numerous trekkers and devotees have claimed to have felt at home. So come join us for a pilgrimage to this timeless, breathtaking and fascinating abode of Lord Shiva. Mysterious Mansarovar: The beautiful Mansarovar is a fresh water lake that changes color from a clear blue around the shore to an emerald green as you move further inside. Literally meaning “mind lake” created by Lord Brahma. Locals can go around this 110-km circumference in a day, however, new trekkers take up to 3 days to travel the same distance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 night at Dhunche or Syabrubesi
- Accommodation at Guest House during Tibet Visit on sharing basis
- Kathmandu – China Border – Kathmandu by private coach
- Tibet group Visa Fee
- All vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Transportation in Tibet by Luxury A/C Coach
- Supporting truck to carry equipment
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All necessary travel & trekking permit as per our Itinerary
- Supporting crew members (Cooks, Helpers & Sherpas)
- Oxygen cylinders for emergency use & medical kit bag.
- Escort for airport pick up & drop off
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance / Rescue and evacuation service
- Nepal re-entry Visa fee for NRIs
- To Visit Asthapad
- Tips for guide & driver and Personal expenses
- Horse riding during the Parikrama
- Air ticket to Kathmandu & return back to home.
- Extra Hotel charge in Kathmandu if early return from Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu.
- Addition cost due to any political disturbances
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account.
- For Bank Wire Transfer to our Nepal Bank account -NO GST Charge)
- Additional HOTEL IN KATHMANDU COST APPROX: per night one double room in Indian Rupees. (Depends upon how many days you are staying in Kathmandu).Hotel Kuti : INR.900/-Hotel Pacific: : INR.950/-Hotel Nepalaya: : INR.1500/-Hotel Yellow Pagoda : INR.1900/-Hotel WoodLand: : INR.3800/-
FEW DAYS IN KATHMANDU STAY
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche or Syabrubesi.
Drive to Dhunche (2000m / 130 km / 6 hrs) or Syabrubesi (1600m / 145 km / 6.5 hrs). Overnight stay Lodge.
Day 02: Drive to Kerung County.
Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800m / 15 km / 45 min from Syabrubesi), then complete immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwagadhi, and then continue further drive to Kerung county (3950m) – 3 hrs / 105 km. Overnight stay Guesthouse
Day 03: At Kerung County - Rest Day
All Day - Entire day free for acclimatization.
Day 04: Drive to Saga
09:00 AM - After Breakfast – Drive to Saga (100 km – 5hrs).
Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner at Saga
Hotel: Saga Hotel or similar.
Day 05: Drive from Saga to Mansarovar Lake
08:00 AM - Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (450km - 7 - 8hrs) crossing beautiful places and stay at the shore of the Lake. Fill spiritual water.Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake by vehicle (2 hrs - 90 km)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Lodge
Day 06: Drive to Darchen
Most of the day - Take holy bath and perform Puja (prayer ritual) at Manasarovar Lake
04:00 PM - Drive to Darchen (2hrs)
Day 07: First Day of Outer Kora - Trek to Dirapuk
10:00AM - After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsh). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Day 08: Second Day of Outer Kora - On to Zuthulphuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
07:00AM - Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and proceed to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 7-8 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the river to Zuthul-puk.
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 09: Drive to Saga
08:00AM - After short Trek (2 hrs) and reach to the point where the coach will be waiting and we will drive to Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting and drive to Saga
Day 10: Drive back to Kerung
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu via Rasuwagadhi border completing immigration formalities – around 8-10 hr / 265 km.
FEW DAYS STAY IN KATHMANDU
Departure Point :Pickup from Hotel Or We will advice via Email Reply [ Enquiry us: firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp us: +977 9861677021 Mr.Suman Ganesh ]
Departure Time :
FIXED DATE OF DEPARTURE and Group joining date:
May: 14, 20 (Full Moon), 23 (Full Moon)
June: 01, 13, 19 (Full Moon), 22 (Full Moon), 25
July: 04, 13, 19 (Full Moon), 22 (Full Moon), 31
Aug: 09, 17 (Full Moon), 20 (Full Moon), 29
Sep: 07, 12
Return Detail :Drop to Hotel from Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FIXED DATE OF DEPARTURE and Group joining date:
- May: 14, 20 (Full Moon), 23 (Full Moon)
- June: 01, 13, 19 (Full Moon), 22 (Full Moon), 25
- July: 04, 13, 19 (Full Moon), 22 (Full Moon), 31
- Aug: 09, 17 (Full Moon), 20 (Full Moon), 29
- Sep: 07, 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.