11-Days Kun Khmer Tour in Siem Reap, Cambodia
This tour is a great opportunity to stay fit while travelling. You will experience a truly unique martial art that continues to play a vital role in Cambodian culture. On top of that, you will visit the most beautiful highlights that the Siem Reap province has to offer.
Join us on a journey of activity, culture, and wonder.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10 nights' accommodation at a 4-Star hotel
- Pick-up service from Siem Reap airport
- 12 2-hour training sessions
- Tours will include entrance fees and transportation
- Bottled water - Bottled water will be provided during training sessions and tours
- Breakfast - Daily breakfast at your hotel
- A gift from us!
What's excluded :
- Transportation not mentioned in “What is included” section
- Travel insurance
This 11-day travel package will challenge travellers to push themselves physically in the traditional Cambodian martial art, Kun Khmer while also having the chance to visit the highlights of the Siem Reap province during the included day trips.
On training days you will train twice a day at the brand new training center of Kingdom Fight Gym - a local gym in Siem Reap which supports underprivileged Cambodian youth. On other days, you will visit Siem Reap's most beautiful highlights such as Kompong Khleang and Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake of South East Asia, Angkor Archaeological Park, and Phnom Kulen National Park.
Arrival day at Siem Reap and check-in into your hotel.
Two 2-hour sessions of Kun Khmer training.
Sightseeing at Angkor Archaeological Park, which among others includes Angkor Wat – the best-preserved temple at the site.
Hitting the gym again with Two 2-hour sessions of Kun Khmer training.
Sightseeing at Phnom Kulen National Park.
Training day. Sharpen your techniques.
A day trip to Kompong Khleang.
Hit the gym again.
Day 11: Goodbye
Time to say goodbye
• Kompong Khleang, Siem Reap Cambodia
• Tonle Sap Lake, Lower Mekong Basin Cambodia
• Angkor Archaeological Park, Taphul, Siem Reap Cambodia
• Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from the airport or elsewhere if you are already in Siem Reap.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.