11 Lakes Winter Special
This tour goes to places where regular service buses cannot reach. We allow plenty of time to take photos and to take in the areas of interest and impressive landscape. Lunch is taken in the beautiful village of Grasmere where you can buy yourself some of the world famous delicious Grasmere Gingerbread; the only place in the world where it is made and sold.
See also Hill Top, home of children's writer Beatrix Potter and revered English poet William Wordsworth Grammar school at Hawkshead and his home Dove Cottage, and family graves at Grasmere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Places of historic and literary interest and of outstanding natural beauty. Romans, Viking places.
- Entry/Admission - Lake District National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake District National Park, Oxenholme Road Murley Moss, Kendal LA9 4LF England
Castle Rigg Stone Circle from 4500 years ago set in breathtaking surroundings.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels and B&B's, Guest Houses in the Windermere, Bowness and Ambleside areas. To arrange to pick up please ring or email at
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Steps provided for people with difficulty getting on and off the buses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.