12 Angry Guests: The Online Jury Experience
The year is 1958. A brutal murder of a federal state officer has taken place in an apartment block 3 rows down from Times Square. The police have arrested one man who was found at the scene of the crime, the young man claims to be innocent. Eye witness reports and the NYPD believe otherwise. At the minute it's his word against the states.The decision is down to the Jury....The decision is down to YOU!
You are hereby summoned by the New York County Supreme court to appear for Jury Service. This will be the most important civic role you will perform so listen carefully, study the evidence, decide your verdict. But make sure you are certain, as this man's life is in your hands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
You will be asked to interrogate suspects and debate on verdict
Departure Point :London, UK
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Experience this Virtual tour from the safety of your own home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.