12 Apostles and Shipwreck Coast Express Private Tour
**CovidSafe Tour - the world will never be the same again, and traveling on a private group is definitely the best option from now on. To make you feel safe and enjoy this unique experience the most, implemented a Covid Clean series of practices. More details below at the Additional Information session**
This Express tour is a great alternative to visit the Twelve Apostles and all major attractions of the Shipwreck Coast without having to spend the whole day.
You will visit the 12 Apostles, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and the Razorback, and still get back to Melbourne on a decent time (around 4 pm) to make something in the afternoon.
It's also an excellent option if you have a flight or a ship to catch at the end of the day and don't want to miss the opportunity to see the Apostles while you're in Melbourne.
Travel on a comfortable spacious luxury minivan and have an amazing and relaxed experience with your family and/or friends.
The Shipwreck Coast is not to be missed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Commentary onboard
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Disposable Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Gibsons Steps
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gibsons Steps, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take 86 steps down to the beach below to be dwarfed by the 70-meter high cliff line. Walk along the beach to the enormous offshore rock stacks.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel or Air BNB in Melbourne City and Southbank Ports
- Port Melbourne Pier
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- **CovidSafe Tour** - A series of practices were put in place to make your experience safer: 1. Symptoms free policy; 2. Sanitisation: regular cleaning of high contact areas; 3. Social Distancing; 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face masks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minivan.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.