1/2 Day E-Bike Tour of Norfolk's History and Art
Pedal or use Pedego e-bike power at up to 20mph to various points of interest along our route. You can ride with electric power if your not an avid cyclist.
I have explored Norfolk and its surrounding cities extensively by leading over 1000 hikes and tours in seven years.
The historical portion of our tour where you can take in the cultural, political, and economic heritage that pollinated our riverfront districts.
Visit 6 murals in Norfolk's Neon District where every artist with a piece featured on our tour was provided with the narrative related to their respective works. Some responded with valuable feedback and others a kind nod. So what we will convey about the art is synced with the creator's visions and is genuine.
I am glad to customize our tour for your group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Pedego Electric Bike
- Snacks - Our half day e-bike excursion includes your choice of handmade pasties or snack at The Bakehouse at Chelsea.
- Bottled water
- Hear short narratives at 20 points of interest in Norfolk's eclectic waterfront Burroughs.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Owen B. Pickett U.S. Custom House, 101 E Main St, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
The Roman Temple design is meant to convey power and authority.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Neon District, Norfolk, VA
There are fresh, stoic, and high-tech works of art thanks to our family of artists. Each artist has a story and each piece a spirit.
Every artist with a piece featured on our tour was provided with the narrative related to their respective works. Some responded with valuable feedback and others a kind nod. So what we will convey about the art is synced with the creator's visions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: USS Wisconsin BB-64, 1 Waterside Dr, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
"Old Whiskey" is retired in Norfolk's Otter Creek. Her service spanned from WWII to the Gulf War of 1991.
Pass By: Fort Norfolk, 801 Front St, Norfolk, VA 23510-1011
This critical defense garrison launched the USS Constitution which successfully defended Norfolk from a British invasion in 1912.
Stop At: The Bakehouse at Chelsea, 1233 W Olney Rd, Norfolk, VA 23507, USA
Hand made artisan bread and pastries available for guests to purchase.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Paul's Episcopal Church, 201 St Pauls Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
This is Norfolk's only pre-revolutionary structure and still bears a cannonball shot by the British in 1776.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pedego Electric Bikes Norfolk & OneWheel CoVA, 223 E City Hall Ave #101, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.